Experienced volunteers provide training about the amazing legacy of HMCS HAIDA and Volunteer Policies. To find out how you can join our volunteer crew, contact us at [email protected]. We look forward to having you aboard!
Volunteer positions are available in the following areas
- Provide information
- Answering questions
- Convey shipboard stories
Maintenance & Restoration:
- Cleaning, painting and polishing
- General maintenance to more technical jobs (Ship keeper supervision will be provided)
- Restoration projects
- Participate in our School Visitation Program
- Educate students about Royal Canadian Navy and HMCS HAIDA in the Second World War and the Korean War on life on board the ship.
- Training for the above will be provided
- Provide friendly and courteous service to our Gift Shop visitors
- Drive sales of items adding to our visitor’s experience
- Be the Voice of the Customer contributing feedback to continually improve
- Encourage visitors to extend their visit by connecting with us on social media